The Java-Programm ar65view.jar is intended to analyse and manipulate the photoemission data measured by the ARPES experiments AR65 and WESPHOA. Both are part of the workgroup EES by Prof. Manzke at the Department of Physics, Humboldt University to Berlin, Germany. The program is written in Java 1.5 and runs therefore under Windows as well as Linux and Mac OS. With JNLP support you can start it right from your browser:
- Opens the *.1 files of EAC Software for Omicron AR65 files.
- Opens the EAC_STEP files with right energy from the same type of files (stepper motor program version).
- Opens the *.VIR files of the WESPHOA spectrometer.
- Detect and erase spikes from the spectra.
- Smoothing of the spectra, using the Savizky-Golay algorythm.
- Remove the 'Shirley background' from inelasic scattered electrons.
- Normalizing the peak height to a standard of 10000.
- Export of modified spectra data to clipboard.
Get the program
You can just download the program, save it to your harddisk and then start it with JavaVM. You can also directly start it using JNLP (Java Web Start) with this link. The Download section contains some example files of different materials for the analyser.
The source files in a ZIP-file can be downloaded in the Download section of sourceforge.net. The Subversion repository is avaliabe here.
- Finish JavaDoc in classes and functions.
- Functionality of the 'Set Fermi energy' button.
- Export of Energy scale.
- Crop a part of the Energy scale.
- If a certain file is selected in the JList, the selection of a different directory leads to an error message. (The 'removeAktivation();' in bin.SpectraData( ) doesn't work ). FIX: Just restart the program.
- Supports JNLP (Java Web Start).
- Short description how it works.
- Source code avaliable with Subversion.
- Bug in 'Shirley removement' solved.
- 'Shirley background' can easily be removed (without negativa data)
- Fixed: Background of some panels have a different color that the main container. (Not to be seen under Vista - bug since 2007/11/15).
- Look and Feel finally works.
- Shift: Once "Different language versions loadable from the bin.NAME function.", now solved by PropertyResourceBundle
- Support of *.VIR iles of the WESPHOA spectrometer.
- Support of EAC_STEP files with right energy from the same type of files (stepper motor program version)
- Energy export to clipboard and Normalize to 10000 implemented.
- First successfull Java Version, developed in Moscow.
- Support of *.1 files of EAC Software for Omicron AR65 files.
- First GUI written in C++ and QT 4.1.4 to analyse data.
- Graphic Data scaleable to view more details
- Implemented functions: remove spikes and smooth data
- First analyse-tools for command line in C++.
© 2006-2011 Matthias Kreier |
physics | last update: 2011/02/10 | All rights reserved.